We've moved to http://dcbabk.wordpress.com. You should be redirected in a few seconds. Thanks for visiting. Bankruptcy Blog: Looking for feedback and submissions

Monday, January 03, 2005

Looking for feedback and submissions

While I don't use this blog to tout personal business, my fellow committee members probably won't mind hearing me out on this one. First, I am a member of the DCBA Publication Board and look forward to preparing a series of articles with Susan Castagnoli and Mike Davis about electronic filing. As most of you know, this practice has now become official at the DuPage County Courthouse as well as in the Bankruptcy Court. And lest you think that the two types of electronic filing will be the same or similar -- au contraire. With that in mind, my first request is for feedback from anyone who has had an experience with either the DuPage County or Bankruptcy Court electronic filing or case management system. I am happy to review all feedback anonymously or, with your permission, can use a quote or relate a story in the article(s). Secondly, in connection with my work on the Publication Board I will be the lead articles editor for the June edition of the Brief. While there is no need to assemble a "theme" for my issue, I would not mind, and would welcome, a strong showing of Bankruptcy-related articles, posts, etc. Submissions for the June edition can begin right away but must be in by say April. Then again, why wait? I would like nothing more than to present some quality writing to the Publication Board from our committee. I'm sure you would agree. Finally, if anyone has an article idea but hasn't found time to do it on their own, shoot me an e-mail or give me a call and I can do one of 2 things: pass on your name to other interested parties, or co-author the article with you. Well folks, that's it. Thanks for reading this post. I hope to receive some feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View mazyar hedayat's LinkedIn profileView mazyar hedayat's profile