We've moved to http://dcbabk.wordpress.com. You should be redirected in a few seconds. Thanks for visiting. Bankruptcy Blog: Top 10 Things Overheard by Debtor's Counsel ...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Top 10 Things Overheard by Debtor's Counsel ...

10. If I can’t afford my mortgage how can I pay you? 9. It really belongs to my brother. 8. Can’t we just leave that out of the petition? 7. I couldn’t attend my meeting because I had to be at my ’s funeral in 6. What if I transfer it to my mother’s name? 5. I have to get to work. (in response to why the 2003 Mercedes M Class is necessary for reorganization) 4. How would the trustee ever find out? 3. My attorney told me I didn’t have to pay the mortgage. 2. They’re not going to take my cats, are they? 1. They can take the wife and kids but they can’t take the Harley! Thanks to committee member, full-time lawyer, and part-time humorist Richard Sexner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View mazyar hedayat's LinkedIn profileView mazyar hedayat's profile