We've moved to http://dcbabk.wordpress.com. You should be redirected in a few seconds. Thanks for visiting. Bankruptcy Blog: Wage Deduction Orders (Thank You)

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Wage Deduction Orders (Thank You)

From our Member who posted the Wage Deduction question we get this feed-back: The response given by Committee Member Jan Watson regarding my wage deduction question was a great help. Since the "order" has not yet been entered, I will follow that suggestion, exempt the wage deduction as part of the Debtor's estate and then make a motion to avoid the lien. Kindly extend my gratitude to Jan Watson and all those who gave their valuable thoughts and insights.
Ed. Note: My thanks as well to all who participated. I look forward to many more exchanges like this one as our online community continues to evolve. As always, I welcome your feed-back to at mhedayat@mha-law.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View mazyar hedayat's LinkedIn profileView mazyar hedayat's profile